- With this year’s graduating class, every Senior must have taken the SAT and completed their Post-Secondary plan before being able to graduate.
- New DQI’s to track over capacity classes (34 students or more), Insufficient earned credits and students graduated manually.
- SAT results will now show up on the transcripts.
- As of the 2018-19 school year, students must take Biology, Chemistry and Physics in order to graduate. Earth Science and Environmental Science will not be honored as substitutes for Science as graduation requirements.
- As of the 2018-19 school year, Financial Education will replace Consumer Education as a requirement. Financial Education will now come with curriculum and only certain social science courses will be allowed to have this requirement attached to it. Right now, many of the social science courses have Consumer Education attached to them.